Senior Services -Retirees and Bereavement Services We help you Manage Your Home Your Life
SENIOR SERVICES | RETIREES | RESIDENTIAL CARE CLIENTS
HOUSEHOLD | PERSONAL CARE | DE-CLUTTER
ADMINISTRATION | PAPERWORK | ORGANISATION
DOCTOR'S & HOSPITAL APPOINTMENT'S | HOME HELP
' BEREAVEMENT SERVICES '
POLLY OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE
“Polly's goal is to make your life easier.”
Polly has personal experience of caring for seniors in their later years, when everyday tasks can become more of a struggle and the admin of life can feel harder to manage. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, physically frail, or you simply want to be free to enjoy your retirement, call Polly!
Polly loves giving her time and practical assistance to the older generation, helping to make their lives as comfortable and stress-free as possible. She is gentle, calm and compassionate, and will sit with you for as long as it takes to work out how she can best help you.
This comprehensive service has got it all covered:
- Decluttering your home
- Organising your household paperwork and filing
- Paying bills on your behalf
- Arranging hospital and doctors’ appointments
- Creating a Personal Medical History document
- Organising your medication and making it easy to keep track
- Food and freezer management
- Getting you set up and confident with Facebook, Skype, WhatsApp, SMS and e-mail
- Researching home care and care homes on your behalf
Are you living in a Residential Home ?
- Polly, can visit you at your 'Residential' home and act on your behalf as your 'Personal Assistant'.
- Whether that be running errands,
- Helping with paperwork or setting you up with an ipad, enabling you to enjoy regular contact with loved ones.
- Polly will assist with how to use and set up your mobile phone and computer or simply give you the 'know how' to get on line and use the internet.
- Polly can help with support for attending activities and shopping and gift buying.
Perhaps you like to create memories ?
- Polly can help you create 'Memory Boxes ' and photo albums for you to keep and cherish
Helping you with the practical aspects of the loss of a loved one
- Managing the process of the Formalities of Paperwork and Correspondence with Local Government Bodies on your behalf.
- Notifying the Utility Companies and Financial Organisations and the closing down of subscriptions and accounts.
- Helping you with Funeral Arrangements.
- Polly, will help you with the sorting of personal effects, home and contents after a bereavement
- Sorting out and Packing up personal effects and furniture from a Residential care Room, Bungalow, Apartment OR Private Home
- Polly, can assist relatives who perhaps don't have the time or live locally. By packing up and sorting all personal effects, arranging a suitable storage facility and packing and arranging removal to a Self Store Storage Facility.
Polly can take care of it all, with patience, empathy and kindness.
If you can’t see what you’re looking for here, simply complete the enquiry form and Polly will get back to you to discuss how she can help you to enjoy a happier, safer and more fulfilling life.