The arrival of a new baby is a very exciting time, but it can also be a stressful one. Between work, family and housework, how do you find the time to get the nursery ready?
Don’t try and be Superwoman – let us lend a helping hand!
And it’s not just babies. We know only too well that as children grow (oh so quickly) so do their toys and clothes! We can step in to organise your children’s bedrooms and wardrobes, giving them space to play and giving you room to breathe.
So, how can we help?
- Setting up the nursery and organising clothes
- Ordering any items that you haven’t yet managed to get
- Making space for the equipment you will need
- Sorting through old clothes and toys
- Playroom organising
- Creating memory boxes for sentimental items
- Setting up systems for saving baby clothes for the future
Remember, we are very versatile and flexible so if there is anything else you need, which is not listed, just fill in the enquiry form and we will come back to you.
NOTE: We want you to have complete peace of mind when you invite us into your home. Should you require a confidentiality agreement, we will happily make this available.